Enjoy the day as it comes to a close while cruising various area lakes taking in the sights aboard the pirate ship.
- Complimentary Lemonade
- Beer and Wine available for Purchase
- Free Pirate Gifts for Children
- Relaxing cruise and stunning skies
New for Summer 2018, join Pirates Hideaway on a unique adventure as the day ends and the evening sets in. Each ride is set up as a quiet relaxing ride on the chain of lakes where we pirates can enjoy the beauty and serenity of the Northwoods while appreciating the full moon overhead. This is meant to be a low volume ride to maximize the experience. If you have yet to experience the Full moon from the Pirate Ship you don’t want to miss out!
Attention: There is no swimming on public tours. Swimming is only permitted on private events with signed liability agreements.
If you need special accommodations or handicapped accessibility, please get in contact with us prior to the ride so we can understand you needs to better assist you
- What if there are stormy seas on the horizon?
We are an outdoor attraction, so we periodically need to cancel due to inclement weather conditions. If you have, or are considering buying tickets, here is what you will want to know…
- Weather related cancellations are made at the discretion of Pirates Hideaway.
- We will cancel when conditions are wet, or if there is a threat to safety (high winds, etc).
- For approved weather related cancellations you will receive a full refund if tickets were pre-paid.
- If the weather is questionable we will be in contact with you at least an hour before the ride to inform you on the status of the ride.