Join Pirates Hideaway for an hour and forty-five-minute cruise aboard the pirate ship!
- Complimentary Coffee from Eagle Roasters
- Light breakfast snacks
- Pirate Bandannas for Children
- Calm Waters and beautiful sights
What a better way to start your day than with a warm cup of Eagle Roasters coffee aboard the pirate ship for an hour and a half scenic ride on the Eagle River chain of lakes?
Attention: There is no swimming on public tours. Swimming is only permitted on private events with signed liability agreements.
If you need special accommodations or handicapped accessibility, please get in contact with us prior to the ride so we can understand you needs to better assist you.
- What if there are stormy seas on the horizon?
We are an outdoor attraction, so we periodically need to cancel due to inclement weather conditions. If you have, or are considering buying tickets, here is what you will want to know…
- Weather related cancellations are made at the discretion of Pirates Hideaway.
- We will cancel when conditions are wet, or if there is a threat to safety (high winds, etc).
- For approved weather related cancellations you will receive a full refund if tickets were pre-paid.
- If the weather is questionable we will be in contact with you at least an hour before the ride to inform you on the status of the ride.